Thursday 4 August 2016

S P E C I A L - P E R S O N - A F S H A N

              So I decided to dedicate this Blog Post on introducing that ONE Special person who has helped me very much in making my Blogging outfits so PERFECTLY PERFECT !! Her name is A F S H A N !!

It will be almost 1 year of me Blogging, and almost 1 year since I came across her ... 

She is the key vital in my Life ... A special friend, a friend who is always helpful !

            As I am a International Blogger, I am from Germany but residing in the Uk for almost over 15 good years ! I travel Pakistan in Summers & Winters when it is available to do so ... 


So I currently cannot attend all Launches ,Openings and Shows Happening ... This is where my Special friend AFSHAN comes and travels for me ... Gathering the latest for me. 


          We all know how important it is to have a good tailor who stitches up to scratch ... But having AFSHAN in my Life has made my Life soo much more easier, especially blogging Life. 


Finding me a Perfect tailor and not just one, finding me three perfect tailors stitching in different styles. So which ever style I want they can perfectly stitch it. And if one is unavailable then there are two more Available ... And getting the perfect rates for me, and high quality fabrics, laces, patches, beads, pearls for my outfits ... Giving attention to each and every detail making sure it's perfect and according to my style ... Is a true Bliss !


         Many people would keep it professional with their Assistants ... However I, do not just keep it professional, I make it personal and friendly. I can't help it but to share all my new happenings with AFSHAN ! xD

Sharing all my smallest to biggest Happiness, Achievements, Events Organising, Study life, Family life and everything !! <3

Here is a picture of the Lovely AFSHAN ...






           There are people who take all the credit but don't credit the main people doing all the struggle and hard work for them ... 


But I, always Appreciate AFSHAN and her efforts !!! I did say to her that I will be writing a blog post entirely on her and would need her to get Camera ready ^_^


          Residing in the Central Karachi ... Having access to the useful places needed. 


She also runs S T Y L E - L O F T 


         The more I Appreciate AFSHAN ... The less it is ... A very bubbly, adorable, funny and hardworking women I have come across <3 


I have promised that on my next trip to Pakistan, I will for surely meet her ... And her whole family and especially her Adorable Daughter WANIYA <3 

I can literally write up to a Novel on Afshan ... xD 

        So for all those people continuously inquiring about how I get in trend and styling even though I live abroad, here is the main reason how !!!!! With AFSHAN and her hard work, managing all my work !! <3



That's all for now peeps ...

Till next time ... Take care 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment