Monday 29 August 2016

S N M

               So today I decided to Style out this beautiful  S N M outfit ... 
D I N - L I F E S T Y L E  is the MAIN Industry which involves ' S N M ' ' P A L ' & ' S I L V E E N ' ...

As soon as it arrived ... I already decided what style I want it to be stitched it ... 

               I went for a Classic short kameez, Tulip shalwar ... 

Here is how I styled it ... 


"    So I stitched this with a Tulip shalwar style, Simple kameez with beads on neck, arms, and endTassels on the dupatta. 

It's a fully embroidered kurta with a lightweight silk dupatta ... Really chique to go out <3    "



"    I never really styled black outfits, but this was a really pretty combination of Red, Black & White which always goes very well together ... 

          I styled this pretty outfit with White Satin heels froN E W L O O K

The material is soft & comfortable to move about it ... Comfort as always !   "








"       I styled this outfit in a simple way

A simple small puff with hair tied back

Sharp Lipstick & cheeks. 

Matching Nail polish to go with the Lips & Cheeks. 

A simple Wrist watch. 

Not over doing anything and most definitely not dimming the outfit spotlight. <3    Keeping it Simple & yet Eye catchy ...    "







That's all for now Peeps ... 


Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT :  AZZA1808

TWITTER :  @SAMIIRA1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment