Saturday 13 August 2016

F L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S - 0 2

            Okay so since my Previous post I did with F L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S ... I most definitely would say that it was one of the most PRETTIEST outfit going !!!!! 

All the designs so well combined together ! Totally cool right ! Receiving really lovely feedback for that outfit was brilliant news ! so I decided to go ahead with another post, with another Alluring outfit froF L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S

               In this post I will be styling this super chique kurta from their ' Blossom Tunic Collection ' 

Here is how I styled it ... 


"  This is a really comforting Kurta. I never really styled Kurtay ... Only full outfits, but this Kurta ... Was really something I loved <3 All the colours very well ensembled together giving you that pretty look ^_^  "




"  The thing about Kurtay is that you can Style them in any way you want ... 

This can be that Cute Cosy Dinner look ... Easy to carry and not much needed to enhance this look ... 
Shades & Heels ... Good to Go !  "




"  I styled this kurta bF L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S 

Heels by my Favourite ! M A N O L O - B L A H N I K

Dhoti Shalwar self designed ... (Can be made on order by Z A U S )   "



"    Here ... I did a Canon Camera (ON THE LEFT) and Iphone 6s Camera (ON THE RIGHT) shot

To show the difference between Canon Camera & Iphone 6s Camera ... Life has become simple with the Iphone 6s ... However the Resolutions a Canon can give is PERFECT ! Especially for Blogging ... 

Overall ... The comfort of this kurta is deffo a Y E S ! ^_^    "




That's all for now ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808 

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment