Tuesday 16 August 2016

M A X I - I T

         So as I am very fond of Maxi dresses ... I like to purchase some but mainly I like to make my own Maxi's ... Makes it more Unique & Comfy <3 

Here I styled a really Cute & Chique Maxi's from my Personal Collection ... 


"   This is a really comfy Maxi. The material I chose was a Light Linen and it is perfect for Summers & Winters

I added a black lace border on the Arms & Ends. A Black Poppy Collar (Which you can hardly see in this picture >_<) with a Black strap and buttons in the Middle. 

I gave the Maxi some chique elastic arms, totally easy to pull up and roll down <3    "



"    I styled this in a really simple way. Shades. Bag. And a Classy silk Scarf. 
Totally giving the comfort <3  

You can order via Emailing me or dropping a Message at any of the Links below ^_^    " 


Thats 's all for now ...

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment