Monday 8 August 2016

G U L A A L - D A Y - 0 1

            Okay so I am always late for Occasion posts, as it gets quite hectic and really busy for me to upload blog posts around that time ... xD

For the F I R S T day of E I D, I wore the outstandingly gorgeous G U L A A L !!!! 

            It never fails to impress me by their staggeringly elegant designs ... As they have impressively made a super success & wersold out on the first week of release !! 

Uniquely hand crafted ... Attention to every detail... And most of course ... QUALITY PROMISING !!!

               Firstly a huge THANKYOU to everyone who complimented this Outfit & Makeup ! ! Very much Appreciated ! <3

Here is how I styled this PERFECT outfit by our very own FAVOURITE G U L A A L


 "  Okay so I Absolutely LOVE this outfit !!!! Perfectly crafted & stitched ! The whole Orange & Pink combination goes very well with the finishing touch of the Organza embroidery done on the Neck <3 

As usual I styled it according to my Style, so I TWO extra Lace borders on the Daman, Arms & Pants end. 

The dupatta already comes with this alluring embroidery border, I added the extra tassels for an extra WOW Factor Look ... 

And if you look closely into the kameez, then you can see several beads distributed on the Kameez, and YES !  For all those who were inquiring, the small sized beads on the Kameez do come with the outfit ^_^    "







" As this EID was all about a Fiesta of colours ... Looking totally fresh & classy ... Which G U L A A L  gives you all  

Not much was needed to make this outfit stand out ... 
A subtle simple Mehndi design on the Hand which I matched with painting my nails in a Shocking Pink colour ... "


"   The material is soo perfectly delicate ... Definitely not the material which just sticks to you and you have to keep adjusting ... 

Lightweight & flowy material, with such exquisite designs ... What more can you ask for !? 

I paired this graceful outfit with my FAVOURITE pair of heels from the lovely J U S T F A B

A pretty Diamond ring and my usual brown strap wrist watch was perfect to complete this Look ! "
"   So I didn't want to over do my Makeup and ruin the spotlight of the outfit, so I did a subtle look ... Which went really well with the outfit

My Eye makeup included Golden, Pink, Brown shades from NYX - Mysterious Brown Eyes Palette&
 Golden shade from MUA - Twelfth Night Palette 
Rimmel London - Black Eyeliner & Mascara 

On my cheeks I used MUA - Shade 1 cheek bronzer &
 NYX - Pinky PB05 
ALONG CAME BETTY - Starlight Shine Highlighter

On my Lips I used MABROOK - Rose Pink Lip Pencil &
 DEBORAH MILANO - Limited Edition IL ROSSETTO 03 Lipstick

As I have naturally curly hair, it becomes a little awkward for me when it comes to straightening them ... So I did straight hair with two chique braids with my front bangs & pinned them to each side ... Keeping it Simple & Classy.   "


***And now for some Major GOOD NEWSG U L A A L have now RESTOCKED all of their EID outfits again !!***

That's all for now peeps ... Till next time ... 

Take care Ya'll ... 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808 

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment