Friday 29 July 2016

- B A R O Q U E - I N - 2 - W A Y S

          So I just LOVE discovering new Emerging brands ... And this time ... I decided to collab with a Unique of a kind brand ... 

B A R O Q U E  is a new addition to the Fashion Industry of Pakistan, and owh Y E S ! It has some Staggering designs ... <3 

         I decided to choose a fusion of colours I haven't tried yet, and this outfit is one of a kind <3

In this post ... I decided to Style this outfit in TWO ways ... 

Here is how I styled it ... 

"   So when I first saw this outfit ... I already knew how I wanted it to bStitched & Styled ... And VOILA ! How perfectly perfect does it look
That beautiful Plazzo style Pant with hand crafted lace border at the end of it. Short in length Kameez with embroidered lace border on Daman & Arm. The front is all hand crafted embroidery
The dupatta is just pure definition of PERFECT ! Pure Crinkle Chiffon dupattaLightweight & Soft it feels so Flawless <3   "










"   Here I styled the outfit with Fitted Pants, which has a hand crafted lace border at the end of it and a set of pearls on the side of it.                   
       Giving that dazzling umph factor
I am wearing the most comfy Sandals From F & F
The Petite bag is from F & F 

An ideal outfit for going on a Picnic or Lunch  "










"   Here I styled it as a 'Dinner' Outfit ... 
         Them classy Plazzos, with a subtle touch of Wedges by A S O S

Plazzos can be a challenge to handle but, if you get them stitched in the right way then they are the most comfiest easy to handle Pants ever <3   "








"   To round up everything with a finishing selfaaay ! As People always inquire about my hair & makeup I do ... 

I did a simple beach waves in the 'Natural' way ... 

I did a soft eye Makeup consisting of Brown & golden shades. 

Cheek bronzer & blusher.

And a combination of Two lipsticks Brown Lip Liner & Dark Red Lipstick from L'Oreal   "


That's all for now peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment