Friday 19 August 2016

G U L A A L - D A Y - 0 2

                As for DAY 1 of EID I decided to wear my FAVOURITE G U L A A L yet again ^_^ I decided to wear it for DAY 2 of EID ... 

This time I decided to go for something totally different, a colour I didn't try out before ... And VOILA ! What could have been more Perfect than this outfit !! 

                    The material is such comfort, easy to carry outfit and YES ! Overload of compliments when I styled this outfit ... A Big THANKYOU once again to the Peeps who sent their compliments through ... Much Appreciated <3

When it comes to G U L A A L, then I can probably end up writing a Novel based on them and how their brand has brought a new charm to the Fashion Industry of Pakistan ... 

                     In a span of 1 year, how they have reached the heights of success ! <3 With their uniquely designed outfits ... 

Here is how I styled the gorgeous Outfit ...





"    Okay so this outfit is totally beyond GORGEOUS !!! It's my Absolute FAVOURITE !!!! The perfect modest Chiknkari Kameez, with a stunning back print and perfectly subtle Silk Dupatta !!!! I mean WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE !?

I got a Tulip shalwar made, Beads added and Tassles on the Dupatta and Neck <3 Perfectly Ensembled !     "

                                                                               

"         The more I look at this outfit ... The more I Adore the creativity and colours ! <3

Not much was needed to dress this outfit
A simple wrist watch, My Favourite Heels by M A N O L O - B L A H N I K

I matched this outfit with Blue Emerald Earrings.

And open straight hair, as I have Awkward curly hair ... It is quite difficult to get them right Straight ...      "
















"     I had to totally show off the back ! So I posted a picture of how it looks !!!! Perfectly Perfect right !!!!!

Collabing with the Silk Dupatta print ... Y E S ! Most certainly is the WINNING outfit for me <3 

Sharp, Subtle & Fresh colours ...    "








"    Short Kameez have become very popular with Tulip Shalwars ... However, I still have a thing for the classic Medium length Kameez <3 Gives you a Formal, Modest & Elegant look ... 

Pointy Heels glam up any outfit to give you that Classy look ! <3    "











"    The finishing Picture !!! There are Several pretty ways to Carry your Dupatta in the Modest way ! <3 

I have pointed out a few ways of how I carry and style my Dupatta ! Pick your Style ! <3

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS !!!   G U L A A L HAVE A SUPER COOL SALE OF FLAT 35% OFF !!! SO HURRY !!!!



That's all for now Peeps ...

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 



FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx.


Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment