Friday 22 July 2016

I T ' S - P L A Z Z O - S E A S O N -02

           So in my previous posts like waay previous post,  I mentioned I will be styling THREE P L A Z Z O S  ... I've already done ONE and now here is the SECOND one ... 

As usual ... Classy, Chique & Mesmerizing ... 

          Plus with all this heat going on ... Y E S ! You would want to wear something which allows air flowing keeping ya'll cool but still classy. 

Here is the SECOND of the THIRD shoot I did ... 



So Y E S ! This is a really rich Cotton Plazzo which was so comfy and easy to carry, nothing like them plazzos which just get in your way and make it super awkward for you to walk & carry yourself. Phew !

This is totally a fine R E T R O look ! Giving it a retro hairdo by adding my short curls ... Very well ensembled right <3 



Okay so ignoring my Awkward pose ( I didn't know how else to show the Plazzo Width xD

I got these ravishingly comfy plazzos from E G O ! This is a really classy brand which gives you that perfect modest & elegant look for sure ! 

My chique crop top with a perfect pearl beaded collar is from M I S S - S E L F R I D G E S

My wedges are from A S O S ! When you have a long day planned and want to wear them comforting heels ? Then W E D G E S are always perfect !!

My Chique petite bag is from the classic M A N G O !

To top it all off, my retro shades are from R I V E R - I S L A N D !

Well peeps ... That's all for now ...

Till next time ... 
Take care Ya'll
FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment