Friday 15 July 2016

J A H A N A R A - S T R I K E S - A G A I N

               With my ongoing obsession witJ A H A N A R A... Today I will be showing how I styled the most embellished outfit from their E I D  Volume I <3

This is the outfit I wore on the THIRD day of EID <3 

            Quality promising for sure & comfort first is what we all need anJ A H A N A R A gives you all of that ...


Here is the SECOND of the TWO shoots I did ... 


This outfit is by far the most comfiest outfit I have styled ... Best thing about Designer lawn is that it never sticks to you and is really simple to carry ! This is a a Rich quality & Affordable Designer Lawn ... "






" I got this outfit stitched in my Signature style ... I added additional Embroidered laces on the arms ... 

' Having a tailor who stitches in the exact style as you want and knows you and your style perfectly well is truly a MAJOR BLESSING I'd say <3 ' 

The dupatta is just perfectly delicate, adding tassles gives it that extra WOW Factor <3 "









" So as it was the THIRD Beautiful day of EID, I decided to go with an absolute matching Eye look (Clear picture below) 

I didn't add many accesories, Brown strap wrist watch, silver diamond ring, silver diamond earrings was perfect for this outfit. 

My heels are by F & F  "


" Having the new trendy 'Tulip Shalwars' or 'Dhoti Shalwars' is such a bonus ! As they are so comfy & perfectly easy to carry. 

I would totally recommend Tulip shalwars for those who are still a bit confused on their comfort ! 

Definitely do check out J A H A N A R A website ... As they have many more alluring designs <3 "


" Here is somewhat of the makeup that was done ... Ofcourse Mastered by my Sister who is a MUA <3 "



That's all for now Peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment