Sunday 10 July 2016

F L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S

         Firstly I hope you all had a very Fun EID !! THANKYOU for all the Lovely Messages. The three outfits I wore for EID will be up on the Blog very soon <3 

Okay so this is a first time witF L O R A - C O L L E C T I O N S and Y E S !! I am absolutely in LOVE with this outfit ! 

        The quality, the crafted embroidery patches and the light weight dupatta ensembles so perfectly well together ... Giving you that instant glow !! 

Here I styled this outfit from their Latest EID COLLECTION ... And it was strikingly GORGEOUS !!!


" Styling it in my Signature style ... Round neck with beads, round embroidered arms with beads, embroidered kameez end with beads, with tassles on the dupatta and embroidered pants with beads. 

I have a strong obsession with beads & embroidery, so I always add them to each and every outfit of mine somehow ...  "












" I didn't overdo this outfit as the embroidery & beads give all the WOW Factor ... 

I did simple Eye liner flicks on each eye, blusher & Lipstick ... 

As for Accesories nothing much was needed, just my usual perfect brown strap wrist watch & silver diamond ring.












" And ofcourse the second best thing after the outfit, the HEELS ! From my very own favourite D U N E - L O N D O N
Comfort as always ... " 


" The best thing about the Dupatta is that it's so light weight that you can style it in any way, with the tassles giving it a bit heavy look to make it manageable ... 

Resting the dupatta on one shoulder and striking a pose, Picture Perfect ! "

This is from their FLORA GOLD - LIMITED EDITION LAWN '

That's all for now Peeps !

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment