Wednesday 4 November 2015

K H A A D I - P H O T O S H O O T (PINK)

I just adore KHAADI prints since forever ... The unique styles and colours all collabed so well together giving you that notable look !

I picked three suits from Khaadi website and decided to do a shoot for them ... 

My first look is a Pink Blue Beige suit with a gorgeous embroidery done on the front. 

A more clearer view of the print on the dupatta 

This is a unstitched suit and I customized it with Tassels 

I don't know why I look dark in this picture ... 

Snapchat: azza1808

I paired this outfit with JUSTFAB Heels


I did really basic Make-up here. 



Outfit:     KHAADI 


Heels by:     JUSTFAB


Make-Up:


Rimmel BB Cream
Maybelline fit me concealer
Sleek Contour Kit
MUA Blue liner

(Pink and Gold eyeshade)
Rimmel Mascara 
Primark Matte Lipstick 


That's one of the three shoots I did ... Be back with more Khaadi looks very soon ... You can check my Instagram for latest updates and Snapchat 

follow @instakhaadi



www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram: samiira_ghaus

Snapchat: azza1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.







Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment