Saturday 28 November 2015

K H A A D I P H O T O S H O O T (BLUE)

Well hello there another outfit from K H A A D I !!

This time it's a mixture of Blue White hint of Green and Pink 

I just admire this outfit and to complete it there was a perfect location with the Autumnery feels ... 

Featured in @eBuzz    @Khaadi    @Pakistanstreetstyle 


Clear view of the dupatta ... Clearly gorgeous !

Manolo Blahnik Heels are literally one of my favourite pairs in my heel collection


I've always had a strong affection towards Silver and Diamonds <3 Completes any look right !

Really Basic makeup done here using BB Cream, Eye shimmer, Eye liner, Lipstick and Blush.  (Deets Below)
A more clearer look ... And Yes ! It's Autumn 


Outfit :      Khaadi

Heels by :  Manolo Blahnik

MakeUp :
Rimmel BB Cream
Maybelline Eye shimmer 
Mac Blusher (Pink shade)
MUA Blue eyeliner 
Revlon Lipstick


So that's the second shoot out of the three I did ... 

One final Outift still left to blog on ... So stay connected

More on ...

www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram:  samiira_ghaus

Snapchat:   azza1808




Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

1 comment: