Wednesday 25 November 2015

Red Hot World

Okay so one of my and my friends favourite continental buffet is Red Hot World situated in the city centre of Manchester. 

It's a must visit for us ... 



Okay so I look abnormally tall. Whocares. #Bestfriends


I just love there theme. 


I scream !! You Scream !! We all Scream !!! Icreaaaammm <3 My Fav is Tropical Sorbet !!


The smallest in our crew but the sweetest too <3



I always take my plate and fill it with this fountain chocolate and Sorbet ... Perfect combo to be honest


This is a combo of Tiramisu and Apple crumble 


I look sweaty here ... Thanks to Reks perfect photography skills I look overly huge. 

It was a great fun packed day with my Friends ... I have more pictures from the German Christmas Market but that will be uploaded on next posts. 

Till next time ... Take care ya'll

www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram: samiira_ghaus

Snapchat: azza1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.







Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment