Saturday 14 November 2015

Chicken Italiamo Pasta

I have this strong thing for cooking ... especially baking I'd say !
But then I also have those lazy days where I want to dish up something quick, fast and also healthy. 

Today's pick was Pasta ... 


Perfect for a Lunch or even a Dinner for one ... (Read below for recipe)



For my dessert I chose this tempting Yellow Melon



Recipe for the Chicken Italiamo Pasta:
Ingredients (Quantity depending on how many you serve):
Pasta 
Italiamo Red Pasta Sauce 
Chicken
Sweetcorn                
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper

And you just combine it all together ... Boiling the Pasta first. Adding the rest ingredients. Yes ! It's as simple as that ... 



That's all for now ... Hope ya'll found this helpful ! Be back with more soon ... Check out more on ... 


www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram: samiira_ghaus

Snapchat: azza1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment