Saturday 2 April 2016

Let It Snow !!

Okay so I have resided in Manchester for almost over 15 years ... Long time right. 
            I love each and every thing about Manchester except the Awkwardly awkward weather. 
Any of my Audience from Manchester would know the exact feeling ... We experience all the seasons in just one day ...
               And yes ! It did snow in March ... 
Snowed so effortlessly ... To make it even more alluring I decided to do a shoot in the snow ... Here are a few pictures of how I styled a simple Maxi in such a effortless way ... 
           Simple messy hair bun ... with long maxi and ofcourse my FAVOURITE heels ! With a addition of Flowers <3

Anything to do with FLOWERS & ROSES are just LOVE 


 Simply roughly pin the front two bangs and create a messy bun tops up everything ... Obviously if you want to try this hairdo to a big event then neat it out a bit with Hair spray and a few more bobby pins and you'll be good to go ... 


If I was to carry any heels it would be most perfectly D U N E  heels ... Such comfort while walking is what we all need. 

I also carried a plain simple brown strap wrist watch as usual my favourite from C L A I R E 'S

Lipstick I used was one of my usual REVLON Matte 002 Pink Pout & MABROOK Rose Pink 23


As usual what can be more perfect than FLOWERs and that too !! In Purple !! <3


That's all for now ... 

Till next time ... Takecare Ya'll 



FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


 Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment