Tuesday 22 March 2016

S P R I N G - F O O D - F I E S T A

Yes !! Spring is just around the corner ... What can be more fun than a Spring FOOD Fiesta. 

A beautiful combination of colours to produce a delicious yet perfect to taste food ... Is what I call a Super Winner Dish ...

In this post I have shared one of my FAVOURITES !! All made from Scratch <3 Because I love to cook !! 

- Red Chicken Thai Curry 

- Kiwi, Strawberry & Home made cookie crumble Mousse 

Excuse the picture quality ... Will definitely be working on that for next time 

Fiesta of Colours right !! Different style of boiled rice accompanied by a combination of vegetables with Chicken in a beautiful alluring sauce <3 


Mousse on its own is Great ! But with additionals it's more than PERFECT ! 

A Home made yummeeeeeh cookie crumble with beautiful chosen Kiwi & Strawberry gives you that perfect set up of Sourly with Sweetness ... 

To me ... Presentation definitely matters ... It's like a must !! Because if it tastes Perfect ... Then you would want to make it look Appealing too, right ? 

I will for surely be sharing the recipes of these with you peeps !! Or you can get them instantly on Snapchat (Username below



That's all for now ...

Till next time ... Take care ya'll


FACEBOOKG A U S

INSTAGRAM@SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER@SAMIIRA1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment