Sunday 10 April 2016

LET'S - R U N G R E Z - IT

Ever since I discovered R U N G R E Z I knew my Wardrobe needed it !!!! 

Such Elegant designs ... Their outfits match soo adequately with this Spring Fiesta ... 

I've chose two from their Spring / Summer 2016 Collection which I was very fond of ... 

Here is 1 of the 2 shoots I did for our very own R U N G R E Z

                                                                                                                       






'Summer Romance'


     ' A light delicate Peach colour embossed with a light embroidery done all over the front ... '

     ' With a very light and pretty Silk dupatta ... A strong addiction for different silk textured dupatta ... '
















' Paired this with a simple C L A I R E's 
wrist watch ... A chique D O R O T H Y - P E R K I N S bag ... And the beautiful N E W L O O K satin heels ... Such a comforting ensemble put together ... <3 '


Finishing off with ofcourse a round up of the Silk Dupatta ... Recently successfully exhibiting their Latest Spring / Summer 2016 collection ... You totally wouldn't want to miss out on their Collection ... 


Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment