Monday 18 April 2016

R U N G R E Z - PART 02

As I already mentioned my obsession with R U N G R E Z in one of my previous posts ... 
         I decided to go ahead with another outfit from their Alluring Spring / Summer 2016 collection ...
As it is Spring & Summer wardrobe shopping season ... I chose a slightly different colour this time ... As first time I saw it, I just knew I had to have it ! Love at first sight kinda moment right ... <3 
           Here are a few snaps on how I styled this beautiful outfit and different ways to style the irresistibly gorgeous silk dupatta ... 


Here I have styled the most gorgeous Embroidery Lawn suit off SS16 from RUNGREZ collection ... 
This is the ' M a j e s t i c   T r e a s u r e '
The heels I am wearing are by a comforting brand Z A R A 









" F I R S T ' way to style the dupatta is to just let it flow on one of your shoulders ... Giving a elegant yet vital look ... And in the other hand carry your bag or phone ... "













" S E C O N D ' way to style is to simply just put it around your neck ... As Silk and Chiffon dupatta can slide off ... So at times carrying it around your neck makes you look chique too ... As now it's a trend to carry it in your neck with a belt going around your waist ... "
                                                      








" T H I R D ' way to style is to carry one end of the dupatta on to one arm and the other side hanging from the shoulder ... This style can be used to attending events, gives you a perfect side pose for the camera too  ! <3 "                                                                                                  


" I have to say that this is one of my totally F A V O U R I T E lawn outfit of 2016 <3 ... Can this get any more prettier ... Such a perfect outfit to wear to events or dinners ... Totally gives you the WOW factor ...
I personalised my outfit by adding tassles to the dupatta and beads to the arms and neck line ... Gives the outfit a feel and easy to wear about. "


That's all for now ... Don't forget to head over to R U N G R E Z website and check out their SS16 collection ... You totally do not want to miss out !!

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808 

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment