Sunday 4 October 2015

NL for NishatLinen

One of my favourite brands from Pakistan is  'Nishat Linen' !!!!!!!!


Whenever I make a trip to Pakistan it's like I always have to go in NL because I love the quality of there Tops and especially the Leggings ... 


Here's a top pick from Nishat Linen



[Okay so ignore the crease on the top ^_^]

I paired this Nishat kurta with Black Zara heels, H & M bag, Nishat black legging and a simple Claire's bown wrist watch.


[These are Claire's focus specks]

 I don't do anything much to my hair because they are already curly, so I just pin the front bangs to the back which always works out great !!




[Edited]


This is a simple look for going  out with the sisters ... Classy is vital. 
                         




[My front garden is always glammed by flowers because me and my mom have a thing for flowers]

The Red wall went really well with the embroidery on the kurta, my front garden is like the stage for most of my photoshoots ^__^




That's all for now ... Catch up with you peeps later

www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram:  samiira_ghaus

Snapchat:    azza1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.










No comments:

Post a Comment