Friday 23 October 2015

Blue with Blue

Blue is literally one of my all time favourite colours as much as purple is ! It just blossoms up your look and defines it soo well like the colour black does !

Here I have paired a casual blue frock and to glam it up I added Manolo's !!!

My all time favourite heels brand is most definitely without a doubt MANOLO BLAHNIK 




Casual Diamond Blue frock. Blue Manolo's. Silver wrist watch. Red Revlon lipstick. Blue emerald earings.

I don't always take my photos via Canon ... I like to use my phone because it's easier.

I purchased my Manolo Blahnik heels from Harvey Nichols !  Do go and take a look as they have all kinds of branded creative heels ...


That's all for now peeps ... I'll be back with more ... You can keep to date with me on Instagram andSnapchat ... (below)



www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram:  samiira_ghaus

Snapchat:    azza1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.








Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment