Wednesday 14 October 2015

Chinyere Strikes Again !!

Okay so I think from previous posts and my Instagram it's clear that Chinyere is one of my most Favourite ! And I mean Favourite brand of all times ...!!





Light weight and easy to carry ... All the pretty colours and fancy patterns combined together making a perfect Kurta. To compliment the stunning Kurta I styled heels and a simple white dupatta. 




[Chinyere Summer Feroza Kurta]

[NewLook white heels]


[Edited photo]


[I don't use much make-up. Here I have Maybelline 65-Pink Gold, MUA blue eyeliner, MUA cheek bronzer, Rimmel red fever lipstick





I love how the front embroidery stands out from the kurta along with the other patterns ... Wide arms are in trend with short splits on the kurta ... Giving a really decent statement 




[Rimmel 702]


I have been asked quite sometimes what I use on my eyes ... I don't do much ... I keep it simple with eye shimmer which gives a pretty glow to the eyes and a simple liner  ... 

(I've added small description of what shades I use under picture)


     I don't apply black eye-liner ... I always from the start apply blue eye-liner and that too on half the eye only because that's what suits me ^__^

As well as branded heels ... I like local brands too ... Like with these white New Look heels ... Can find from your nearest store or even online ... 





That's all for now peeps ... I'll be back with more ... You can keep to date with me on Instagram and Snapchat ... (below)



www.facebook.com/gausblog

Instagram:  samiira_ghaus

Snapchat:    azza1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment