Monday 10 October 2016

I N S P I R E D

                          As I have always been doing ' B R A N D E D ' outfits or Outfits that I have Personalised, Styled and Made for ' M Y   O W N   C O L L E C T I O N ' ... I came across ' I N S P I R E D ' outfits ... Which really intrigued me ... 

So I decided to Collaborate with a Online Boutique ... K U R T A C O U T U R E

                         And Y E S !!!!!! As soon as the Outfit arrived ... I was soo in L O V E with it already !!!! The embroidery, the Beautifully crafted embroidered net dupatta ... !!!

Y E S !!! I would most definitely say Embroidered net dupatta are my second most FAVOURITE Dupattas after SILK Dupattas <3 

                         As INSTAGRAM is the new Business platform to emerge yourself or your business with a wider range of Audience ! K U R T A C O U T U R E  is also emerging on INSTAGRAM  ! Totally beneficial for People who want a outfit ASAP ! for a Last moment Event or Day <3 

Here is how I styled this Alluring 'MINA HASAN INSPIRED' Outfit ... 



"   This is a  MINA HASAN INSPIRED outfit ... 

When a Outfit is 'INSPIRED' ... Then it means that Particular designs are the same ... It does not mean 'REPLICA' ... Replicas are a totally different thing ... 

Pictures are worth a thousand words so I don't really need to put a huge description ... However, I still will =D <

As this was a ' Ready Made Outfit ' I didn't add any extras to it ... Except, I altered my Pants and made them into Capri style Pants <3 

I was planning on Adding Tassels to the Dupatta but, it would ruin the UMPH of the Embroidery ... "









"   I styled this super Chique Outfit with a Trendy Clutch from P R I M A R K 

Paired with my Favourite Stud Heels froJ U S T F A B 

I Accessorized this outfit with a Classy Red Stone Ring & Brown strap wrist watch ... Ensembled perfectly well with this outfit ...   "












"    I didn't do a Full Make-up look with this Outfit ... As One of my FAVOURITE Seasons is here ... A U T U M N ... So I did a Autumny Look <3 

I Posted a closeup picture on Instagram ... I did a Soft Brown & Golden Eyes Look ... With Bronzed cheeks & Maroon Lips ... Blending in with the Autumn <3 

As usual I let my curls out and just pinned my front bangs towards the back <3 Simple yet Timeless. 

Perfect look for a Gathering or Dinner <3    "



"    To round up ... A close up of the Embroidery Embellishment <3 

And ofcourse the Super Classy Heels <3

The Material is Super Soft & Linen <3 Totally ideal for this Weather <3  "

Here is how you can Browse all of the Outfits ::::::::::::::::



That's all for now peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 



FACEBOOK :  G A U S

INSTAGRAM  :  @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT  :  AZZA1808

TWITTER  :  @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment