Saturday 29 October 2016

F A R A H - T A L I B - A Z I Z & C R I M S O N 02

                      Okay so without a doubt FARAH TALIB AZIZ (FTA) is one of my Personal Favourite Names !!!! 

Giving such Authentic ... Embroidery to Lace to Pastels to Beads to Organza outfits !! What's not to LOVE !? 

                     In one of my Previous posts I reviewed ' Ghara Gharnish ' Outfit ... It was so enchanting that I had to Review another one !!!

 FTA is mainly based on Pastel colours giving you that Pure look ... However, this time round FTA collaborated with Crimson and released a ravishing collection of a Mixture of Pastels & Crimson designs ! <3 

                    Brands which give Attention to Every detail are the BEST !!!!! FTA & Crimson fall into that 'BEST' Category ... 

Here is how I styled a FTA & Crimson Outfit ... 


"   Okay so firstly ... Let's just point out the Combination of the Colours & Designs so perfectly ensembled well ! <3 

I got this stitched in a loose way ... So no fitted Pants or Kameez ... Comfort ? Y E S !!

I added tassels to the dupatta because it didn't need much doing at all ... The Colours look so Fresh & Pretty <3 

A very well thought & attention to detail outfit ... <3  "





"   So I wanted the whole look to be Radiant <3 

I didn't add accessories to the outfit

Keeping it smooth with the Fusion of Colours and added Golden eyes with Pink Lips & Blusher  ... <3 

Perfect for this Autumn season <3   "







"     I did a pretty laid back hairdo ... 

I did two front braids with my bangs and pinned them towards the back  ... With my Beach waves ... <3

I styled this Super Pretty outfit with Z A R A Heels <3   "



"   To round up this Blog Post ... A finishing Picture of a close-up on the Outfit design <3 

Crimson indeed ... With a touch of FarahTalibAziz ... 




That's all for now peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care ... 


FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment