Friday 30 September 2016

D I N - L I F E S T Y L E - P A L - I N - 2 - W A Y S

                 In all of my Posts about D L S I have always mentioned about the Quality comfort of the Outfit ... And when I received this one ... Then I fell in LOVE with the Quality & Design countless times

Best thing about D L S is that not only do they have PERFECT QUALITY ! They are also at very AFFORDABLE Prices ! So you do not need to worry about overspending ? Or if it is Worth it ?

                Here I styled A D L S Kurti which is from there PAL Kurti Collection 

Here is how I styled this elegant Kurti ..




"  Let's just start of by me Stating how much I adore this frock !!!! It is actually a Single Kurti

However, as being a Successful Stylist, I always Personalise Style my Outfits, giving them all a Signature touch

I got a Mid Length frock made, with a Lace Border on the end to match the embellished embroidery on the neck. I also added double beads in the centre of the neckline ... Pearls on the end, arms & neck of the frock ! <3   "




"   Here is one ' CASUALLY CHIQUE ' way of styling this frock ... 

I styled this frock with a Sleek Silk Bomber Jacket (I got it 5 years ago, I don't know where from >_<) 

I added a classy M A N G O Satchel ...

In addition with the Super Comfy F & F  Sandals ... 

To complete the look a simplC L A I R E ' s Brown Strap Wrist Watch 

Voila ! A perfectly Cute look ... Ideal for The Movies / A quick trip to City Centre / Shakes Fiesta ! 


"   Here ... I am just flashing my new Lipstick ! Plus a close-up of the embellished embroidery done on the neck line ... 

The frock has a Blue print in contrast with the Yellow & Goldeny Brown ! 

Below is another Classy way of styling this Cute Frock ! <3   "




"   2nd Most Classy way of styling this Alluring frock is with a pair of Wedges from P R I M A R K

I did my usual hair down with Natural Curls, giving that ' I tried to be neat today look xD '

Overall ... Do give a look aD I N - L I F E S T Y L E Website ! As they have Super Sales going on, you would not want to Miss !!!  "


Now you can see Din LifeStyle Autumn Shawl Collection on there website @ --> DLS



That's all for now peeps ...

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 



FACEBOOK :  G A U S

INSTAGRAM :  @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT :  AZZA1808

TWITTER :  @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment