Tuesday 28 February 2017

N O U R H A N . O F F I C I A L

                   Okay ... So I know that I am blogging after  some time, I have actually come to Pakistan ! Yaaay ! For my Brothers Wedding (Pictures uploaded onto Instagram) and to attend a few other Events ... I do share a lot of glimpse from my trip onto Snapchat / Instagram / Facebook Page ( Links to them Below ) .

                        As I totally love working with New Emerging Brands, I always introduce Brands which are Expanding ... And ever since I discovered N o u r h a n - O f f i c i a l (Which is also known as Gohar Textile)  I knew I had to collaborate  ! <3 

They service in a Variety of Material, from cotton to linen to lawn to ravishing silk G o h a r - T e x t i l e is part of a company founded in the United Kingdom in 1980 ... Now expanded to Pakistan making it a great success ! Introducing all kinds of Materials ... So we all can look our bests ! <3

                  With Promising material and very Reasonable prices ... Two things we look in every brand ... N o u r h a n - O f f i c i a l gives you both of that ! With their inspiring  Lawn collection soon to be released and worth looking out for ... 

Here is how I styled a Nourhan Outfit from there Silk Collection ...



"    Firstly ... Can I just say how much I am Loving this outfit ! And how fun it was to Style it ...

You know you have created a  statement style when everyone who you come across, cannot help but to compliment the outfit you are styling ... ( I even had a few ladies who wanted to take a Picture of me in this outfit #JoysOfPakistan)

As you can tell with majority of my Pictures on Instagram ... That I have a major thing for Frocks of all size ... ! Short frocks like this one and maxi frocks ...   "


"    YES ! What can be more comfortable than to carry an Abaya over ? In Pakistan ... I still Love to dress up ... However, I like to carry the Abaya over my Outfits to dim the Outfit until I reach the destination I'm going to. 

An Abaya, Creates its own unique covered look. That's the essence of it <3    "


"    What can be more perfect than to carry my beautiful M A N O L O - B L A H N I K heels

I always need an excuse to wear heels. To me ... Before purchasing any heels ... I see if I can run in the heels ... If I can run in them, then I can wear them for hours easily ... Always helps before purchasing ^_^ !     "


"    Here is a more detail picture of how I got this outfit tailored

I tailored it into a short frock with frills, with a bead border going around the arms, neck, frock edge. With the addition of a tassel in the middle of the neck ... 

I tailored straight pants with additional beads on the sides of em. To the beautiful light weight silk dupatta, I added a bead border around each sides with a tassel in each corners of the Dupatta giving it some weight.    

Giving you a Perfect, Cute & Classic look ! 


"  A more close up look of the Hair & MakeuI did for the day. 

I was actually travelling to Sialkot, which is quite a long journey from my Home. As I mostly like to stay in the Village ... I love the Village Life. A break from the Luxury life ... However, each day is fun packed ! Always something fun to do each day ! Early Morning starts and Late night sleeps <3 

I did double shade of Golden & Bronze Eye shimmers, with bronzed cheeks & Pink Lips ... Finishing off with a Perfect Eye Flick & Highlight ! <3

I did a simple back comb puff with my usual curly hair ... And styled my fringe towards the side. 

A perfect yet simple Happy Look ! 


"    This is a more clearer view of how the Silk Dupatta is ... 

I have not used my Canon Camera for these Pictures as the Light is enough for good pictures

I will be writing a Blog post about my Pakistan trip ! As many of you have requested for the Wedding & Mehndi outfit Blog posts ... <3 I will be working on them very soon !!!!  "

Hope you peeps enjoyed this post ! <3

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll


You can keep upto date with me on these Links Below ... 



FACEBOOK   :    G A U S

INSTAGRAM   :     @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT    :    @AZZA1808 

TWITTER     :     @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment