Wednesday 8 February 2017

D I N - L I F E S T Y L E - S T R I K E S - A G A I N

                                  So for my on going love for @DLS , it never fails to impress !!!! Quality promising and Affordable is what we all need ... 

                                  There has been a lot of competition this Winters between brands, but as always @DLS maintained it all very well with their Limited Winter Shawl outfits !!!

Here is how I styled the Pretty Winter Shawl Collection by @DinLifeStyle



"    So the 'Shalwar Kameez' trend will never go out of style ... Let;s admit that ! ( Apologies for the Picture Quality - Canon was out of Battery )

I got this outfit stitched in a really ' desi ' style ... Short Kameez with beads at the end of it to give the kameez some weight, with a long tassel in the middle to give additional colour to the kameez.   Tulip Shalwar with Piping to enhance its look. 

I added extra tassels to the Shawl to give it a more chique look. Embroidered arms, kameez border and on the kameez. Making it a perfect winter outfit.      "




"   I gave it a totally laid back look ... With the hair bangs pinned towards the back, Natural curls just falling down. 

No extra effort was needed to enhance this outfits look, as the designs and colour do it all !   "



"    With this outfit, I did a really Rosey Make-up look. All natural too ... 

With just the addition of Rosy blusher, Rosy Lips & White eyeliner. That was all needed to ensemble this outfit. <3 

This is a perfect outfit for a cosy dinner in ... <3   "




That's all for now peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


You can keep upto date with me on these following Links ... 



Facebook          :     G A U S

Instagram   :          @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

Snapchat         :     @AZZA1808 

Twitter      :     @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment