Friday 10 June 2016

D I N - L I F E S T Y L E - S T R I K E S - A G A I N

Okay so we know how impeccably gorgeous D L S outfits are ! 
After receiving this one ... I was totally sure that D L S is Quality Promising !! 

Here is how I styled this perfect Lawn outfit <3 



" This is such a perfect light outfit ! Perfect to deal with this heat going on ... With a delicate chiffon dupatta tops off everything. "
This is from their PAL collection
Code ~ 002 



" Outfits can be bought by anyone ... But it's the Styling that makes it unique. "
" I styled this outfit by adding additional Lace patches on the Pants, adding tassles on the dupatta to give it the depth it needs, addition of beads on the arms and borders of the kameez.  "


" I matched this outfit with a pair of block heels from F&F 
Watch by my Favourite C L A I R E S
Going for a Casual yet eye catchy look <3 "

That's all for now peeps ... 

Wishing you all a Very Happy Ramadhan Month Ahead too !

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Pick A Blogger
Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment