Thursday 2 June 2016

F A R A H - T A L I B - A Z I Z & C R I M S O N

Okay so I have a Major crush on FTA since Forever !!! Her unique and alluring designs ensembled very well with Lace, Pearls & Embroidery making each outfit Extraordinary

          This season FTA did something even more intriguing by collaborating with C R I M S O N ... Crafting together different colours & designs creating Authentic looks ... 

Here I have personally selected an outfit from their Beautiful SS'16 Lawn Collection ... 



" I absolutely L O V E this outfit soo much !! Such delicate & pretty embroidery done on the Kameez, with a fine silk dupatta. What's not to Love in this Outfit ! "
Ghaara Garnish - Voile Pink 
CL009(B)








" This is a super ideal outfit to wear in this Summer ... Such comfort & delicate material is what we all need right ! 
        The Lace & Embroidery works so well together ... 
Not much accessories needed to dress this outfit up ... 
A plain simple brown strap wrist watch, Diamond ear cuffs, Diamond ring and a Beautiful pair of Summer flat Sandles. "





" With Silk dupattas ... There are several ways to style them ... Around the neck with a belt going through the middle. On one side of the shoulder. Wrapped around. Or half wrapped like in this picture. "

Outfit : F T A & C R I M S O N 
Sandles : F&F
Earrings : H - S A M U E L 
Ring : W A R R E N - J A M E S  
WatchC L A I R Es
Heels (below picture)M A N O L O - B L A H N I K

" Farah Talib Aziz is a name which never fails to impress. With such exquisite outfits ... Totally giving you that W O W factor & to be noticed from the crowd look. For sure going to be ordering again <3
Recently has launched her Eid collection ... I already know what I want ... Do not miss out on her Exhibitions ... Date & Venues Available on her Page here F T A "


That's all for now ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808

Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Pick A Blogger
Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment