Wednesday 19 April 2017

S U M M E R - W I T H - G U L A A L

                  Okay ! So Y E S ! @G U L A A L is one of my most FAVOURITE brands ever since Launched !!! <3 

Ever since I discovered @G U L A A L, I have been a majorly big fan of the Outfits ! <3 Not a single outfit from their Collections that I don't have in my Wardrobe <3 

                As I was in Pakistan the time @G U L A A L released their S p r i n g / S u m m e r   Lawn Volume !!! Totally Happy about ! I had to order not one but two Outfits from their Collection. What's even more better news is that they have released a 2 Piece Lawn Volume 2 !!!! Exciting news rights <3

Here is how I styled one of the Outfits from the Lawn Volume 1. 



"  Okay so let's just take a moment to appreciate the elegancy of this outfit <3 When I first laid my eyes on this outfit then I knew I had to totally have it in my Wardrobe <3

 Fusion of designs with simple colours with the addition of a net dupatta which finishes the whole outfit perfectly <3  "


"   A Close-up on the design <3 "


"   I got this outfit tailored into a frock. As I have a strong thing for frocks <

I got additional lace put onto the frock with beads & tassels <3 Completing it up <3

The dupatta has a bead border which gives it some weight, making it very easy to carry along with tassles in each corner <3

To go with the outfit I got tulip Shalwar made. Everything Ensembled perfectly <3   "


"  So here is a major close-up of the Make-up I did. As I was on my way to Lahore

With this light outfit, a light eye makeup was perfect. With soft lips & cheeks. Not too much. Not too simple or less.  "


"   A full outfit ft gadgets picture. 
My super Favourite bag is from @D K N Y
The majorly Cute heels are fro@D O R O T H Y - P E R K I N S

With this outfit I also styled a silver bracelet & brown strap wrist watch. Along with pearl earrings. To complete it all I also styled a Silver Anklet <3   "

Hope ya'll enjoyed this post peeps ! <3

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


You can keep upto date with me on these Links below ... 



FACEBOOK    :  G A U S

INSTAGRAM      :  @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT    :    @AZZA1808

TWITTER    :   @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx.
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment