Sunday 22 January 2017

D I N - L I F E S T Y L E - W I N T E R

                      Okay so due to being majorly busy in work as I am a Banker, you can imagine how hectic it can be ... And I was not able to do a Blog post in quite some time ! 

But as I am back ! Back to my Blogging Blog ! I decided to start off with a Bright outfit post  ! 

                      Firstly a very H A P P Y   2 0 1 7  to each & every one of you !!!! Fingers crossed this year will be super fun & amazing for us all !!!! <3

By the way, THANKS ALOT !!!! Everyone for the lovely feedback on my new haircut !! Truly appreciate it <3  ... This post was before my new haircut ..

                     Also ... As per requests ... I will be doing a separate Blog Post on the Amazing PFW in London I attended on behalf of @Ebuzztoday    The outfits I styled, the Makeup & hair I styled ! <3

However, here is how I styled the beautiful winter outfit by @DLS



"   Whenever it comes to Blog Shoots ... I am always happy as ever !! As you can see ...

This is a really comfortable winter Linen outfit ... A fusion of a Bright colour ft a dull colour goes really well together ... 

The whole theme of this look was be a sort of warm look, in winter still looking cosy & warm is what we all want ... 

Soft makeup look with bright lips never fails to impress or go out of trend ... ! <3    "




"     No idea where I was looking and why I was looking there ... Nevertheless ... I styled this outfit with a really cute satchel from @Mango  
These pretty heels are from my Favourite D U N E L O N D O N
Comfort as always and always classy ! <

 It's not so visible here, but I am styling a brown strap wrist watch ... Classic & Chique ... And I have a major thing for brown strap wrist watches ... <3 #Vinatge 






"        Here is a more clearer image of the Back of the kameez, A fusion of dull & bright giving a perfect look


Let's just appreciate the dupatta and how beautiful the designs look on it ! <3 

I totally love customising outfits ... So with the dupatta I added tassels to give it a heavy shawl look ... Making it stand out even more <3     "




"     So I got this outfit stitched in a more of a  ' Peshawari style '  Open Loose arms with an open loose Kameez. 



There is an embroidery patch on the neckline, giving the kameez a V style neck ... 

With the addition of piping done on the arms & kameez daman ...

I don't always get fitted outfits stitched, I like to get them stitched loose too, making the outfit more flowy and giving it space & air ... <3     "

"    So here is a finishing pose !!!!!! Closer look of the Makeup, soft eyes , sharp cheeks with sharp lips ... 
I'm not really into contouring or much ... I like to stick to the classic Makeup looks and just changing the eye makeup  & lips ... 

This outfit is ideal for going for a shopping spree ... A quick Lunch or Family time ... Nice & elegant ... Plus giving you that classy look too <3    "


That's all for now peeps ... 

Till next time ... Take care Ya'll 


You can keep upto date with me on these following Links ...




FACEBOOK :   G A U S

INSTAGRAM  @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT  @AZZA1808

TWITTER  :   @SAMIIRA1808

 Samiira Ghaus .xXx.

Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment