Sunday 1 May 2016

I T ' S - P L A Z Z O - S E A S O N - 01

Y E S !!! Finally it's that Beautiful season to flash out the PLAZZOS and petite bags <3

           As I was getting my Spring / Summer wardrobe ready I came across my Plazzos collection ... I decided to do a shoot in them and share a few styling ideas here ... 

Here is FIRST of the THREE Plazzos shoot I did ... 









" I have styled this Plazzo with a casual top froH&M ... 
A cute petite bag froM A N G O ...
Casual Shades from R I V E R I S L A N D
O'course them classy shoes froN E W L O O K "













"  I would most definitely say that these pants are totally comforting yet chique. 
A prettay casual attire perfect for any casual outings ... <3 "


I don't always do matching ... But sometimes colour co ordinates really do stand out from the crowd <3 
A nice breezey style for a perfect Spring. 

That's all for now ... Till next time 

Take care Ya'll 

FACEBOOK : G A U S

INSTAGRAM : @SAMIIRA_GHAUS

SNAPCHAT : AZZA1808

TWITTER : @SAMIIRA1808


Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment