Sunday 7 February 2016

G U L A A L D A Y

As soon as I discovered Gulaal ... I just had to order from them !! Not One ! Not Two ! But Three outfits I couldn't help myself but to order them straight away. 

Here is one of the three shoots I did for Gulaal 














Product Code ~  PURPLE FEVER
GW-005








This is a really comfy and soft material, totally ideal for Winter wear. 






 I ABSOLUTELY  ADORE THE DUPATTA OF THIS SUIT ! As it an easy to handle chiffon dupatta. And what tops it off is the beautiful digital prints of Flowers. Different shades of Pink and Purple in one outfit is Love





















Make-Up Look
>R
immel BB Cream
>Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
>Sleek Contour Kit
>Rimmel Bronzer
>NYX  Mysterious Brown Eyes Palette
>NYX  Rouge Cream Blush
>Betty  Shine Highlighter
>Rimmel  Mascara
>Rimmel Gel Eye Liner
>Revlon  002 Pink Pout Lipstick 



Outfit :    G U L A A L 

MakeUp   :     ABOVE 

Heels    :    JustFab


Now you can enjoy upto 35% off on Gulaal Winter collection !! Hurry while they all go out of stock ... !!

[Two more Gulaal shoots to go ... Keep a lookout for the next post]

Till next time ... 

Take care Ya'll 

Keep upto date on Facebook/ Instagram / Snapchat 


Facebook:  G A U S  

Instagram :   Samiira_ghaus

Snapchat :   azza1808



Samiira Ghaus .xXx. 
Be an e-tailPR blogger
Pick A Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I've been recently following your blogs and I absolutely love it.I will be looking forward to browse through Gulaal and hopefully make a purchase.Your snapchats are always really entertaining and recipes are easy to follow.can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. This is so sweet and appreciative

      Delete